Thursday 14 June 2012

Clinique All About Eyes Rich

I have used many different eye creams over the years but I can honestly say that All About Eyes Rich is the best I've tried. Naturally my eye area tends to get quite dry and depending on what time of the month it is, I often have very bad dark circles that come and go. Fine lines are minimal but I put that down to using this cream.

There's something incredibly soothing about this cream, it's quite thick but it glides on with a silky texture that means that a little goes a long way, one pot lasts me around 4 months.

With daily use my eye area is no longer dry and the dark circles are greatly reduced, though not completely gone. To disguise them I use the excellent Garnier Dark Circle Roller. I'm certain that without All About Eyes Rich fine lines would be much more prominent than they are and I'm sure there would be lots more of them. I definitely saw a great improvement when I switched to this cream and I do believe that it has prevented signs of aging.

Something else that All About Eye Rich has successfully treated are dark patches across my eye sockets beneath my eyes. I'm not sure if they were age spots or sun damage but this cream removed them shortly after I began to use it. I had tried countless other eye creams to correct that problem but nothing worked until I started using this.

If you want an eye cream that will work for you to correct puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and possible dark patches, try this. If you don't need corrections but want to minimise or prevent, Clinique All About Eyes regular may be more suitable for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment