Monday 11 June 2012

Garnier Dark Circle Eye Roller

This is a fantastic under eye concealer that really does its job, it's lightweight but with great coverage and so very easy to apply. You really don't need to do much blending with this thanks to the excellent roller ball application, just go back and forth from the inner to outer eye area once or twice and you're done. Instant coverage!

I've been using this product since it launched and it's by far the best under eye concealer I have ever used. It gives a wide awake feeling on application and it lasts well throughout the day.

This may sound made up but it's absolutely true - I'm still using the first roller that I bought and that was over a year ago! I use it at least 5 times a week and yet it is still providing me with excellent coverage with no signs of letting up.That's a great beauty buy when you look at the price!

What I love most about this concealer is that it's never drying. You know how some concealers give great coverage but make the skin really dry and show up any fine lines? This one doesn't do that, it's really hydrating and never goes powdery. I totally recommend this eye roller, it's easy to use, gives great coverage and instantly brightens they eyes. It's also great if you have a breakout because you just dot it on and you're done, so easy! I've used this on various parts of my face when needed and it works a treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment