Friday 8 June 2012

How To Exfoliate Your Face In A Flash!

Exfoliating your face is important to get rid of dead skin cells. Just like with body brushing you need to remove the outer layers in order to be able to properly moisturize the new layers underneath, the ones that look bright and healthy.

There's lots of good exfoliators around but what makes these face wipes stand out is that you don't need water and you can use them anywhere you don't have to be over a sink. I don't know about you, but I've never been a fan of having water on my face. It's a personal thing, I just don't like how it feels. With these Simple Exfoliating Wipes you have two sides, one to exfoliate and one to cleanse and they really work well!

The cleansing side is great for taking your make up off, the exfoliating side isn't harsh but it certainly does the job. I take far more time and care over exfoliating now that I don't have to stand in the bathroom mirror doing it. Where I used to spend seconds, with these wipes I now spend minutes and my skin looks the better for it too.

I'm always looking for good products that do the job but potentially cut corners, this is one of those beauty products that does just that. You don't even need a mirror! Now there's no excuse to cut this very important step out of your beauty routine, just wipe and you're done, no water, no messy grainy cream around the hairline, just great results with minimum effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment